A staple for around the house, TLC Balm is a calming ointment complete with lavender and roman chamomile essential oils, coconut oil and calendula infused sunflower oil.
It works fabulously on irritated skin, especially on insect bites, cuts and burns due to the healing/soothing properties of lavender and roman chamomile.
All the ingredients are baby safe, making it perfect for both mums and bubs!
Let the calming scent soothe away anger and for times whenever you feel overwhelmed with stress.
WHY TLC BALM IS SO AWESOME:
Certified Organic Calendula Sunflower Seed Oil – A hydrating and gentle oil to moisturise delicate baby skin
Certified Organic Coconut oil – Coconut oil has lauric acid which gives it its antibacterial, anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties. We’ve made sure this balm contains plenty of it!
Lavender & Roman Chamomile essential oils – Safe for babies and children, these work together to relax, calm and soothe irritation
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil – Calendula Officinalis*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil *
* = A certified organic ingredient
Apply when TLC is needed on cuts, burns, mozzie bites etc. Can also be applied on soles of feet and pulse points before bedtime to aid relaxation and sleep.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Founded by Annie, Zen Botanics is a beauty brand empowering ladies (and gents) to take ownership of their skin care routine.
We’re on a mission to create a new skin care experience. One that is:
- Guilt-free skincare ingredients – No irritants like alcohol, synthetic fragrances/preservatives, no parabens, no sulfates
- Completely natural skincare – In addition to most products being vegan and all are cruelty free
- Looks good – in your handbag, office space, bathroom
- Value – We strongly believe the price you pay should reflect the quality of the ingredients and we believe our products do not need cosmetic box packaging which often just gets thrown away. This allows you to keep using skincare without the price tag of unnecessary packaging costs.
- Compatible – Every product has been carefully formulated and made to easily fit into your existing skincare regimen (so you don’t have to throw away your sunscreen or moisturiser if you don’t want to).
Made with love
- Everything is handmade in small batches.
- You get a product that not only is good for you, but made with love by a human being :)
- All our products are cruelty free.
Shipping from : Australia
1. Where does Zen Botanics ship?
Zen Botanics currently ships to only Australia (sorry international friends)
2. How soon can I expect my order?
As we like to make sure you’re getting the freshest available and each item is handcrafted, it may take a little longer to get to you than standard machine/mass produced item.
However, we typically expect to ship about 1-3 business days from the day your order is placed.